“I am a chameleon. And the best chameleon has no center, no truer sense of self than what he is in the instant."
“I have a wild urge to marry them all, take them to America, give them American citizenship, and tell them they will never have to walk barefoot on hot asphalt again."
“When it's all over, you'll realize that the answer is already within you.”
“The perfection of intention. In the end, it is all that matters.”
“I am quick and deft, for there is no greater fear than the fear of being caught wanting to belong."
“He was forever forced to rewrite his paradigm, even if only to survive.”
"Fate is an obligation I don't understand--the reasons that random beast passed over her deserving soul in favor of mine."
“No. But someday I’ll go back ... to visit.”
"One way or another, the price had to be paid. No family made it through unscathed."
"Maybe I am wrong about heaven not lying across the Pacific."
Review of Catfish and Mandala
CSPAN Reading with Pham
Review of Catfish and Mandala
CSPAN Reading with Pham
No comments:
Post a Comment